Share

January 11, 2013

Pink Zebra Nails

Only had about 30 minutes for nails today so I went with a full nail stamp. Easy and fast.
 

 
The base color here is China Glaze Perr-fect Plum which is a deep burgundy cream. I used Mash image plate Mash-41 for the zebra print and the light pink color is Konad Special Polish.  Going over the same area twice can smudge part of your design even when using a good quick dry top coat like Seche Vite. I always paint one side of my nail in a solid quick stroke and after that side dries I go back and do the other.

 


 
Same manicure with a little Kleancolor Metallic Pink sponged on and a coat of China Glaze Fairy dust for some Sparkle. Picture Taken in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular