Share

January 15, 2013

Tamed Leopard print French Tip

Leopard print can be a little over the top but pastel colors tend to tone it down a bit.



First step was a basic French Tip in China Glaze Something Sweet. Then I used Orly Luxe for the gold spots and China Glaze Emotion for the pink metallic spots. The more irregular the spots are the better and space them out in a random pattern. This is good news to me because I have very shaky hands. :) I used a black nail art pen from Sally Hansen to draw a very spotty and unclosed outline around the spots and finished up with Seche Vite top coat. The black tends to streak if not allowed to dry before top coat. Very girly animal print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular