Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Purple Ombre Floral

Dark purple fades to a dusty light purple under pink flowers.
 
 
The dark purple base here is China Glaze Grape Pop. I love that this purple is a one coat wonder and it dries pretty quick to a glossy finish. Again with the cosmetic sponge, from so many of my earlier posts, I added Sally Hansen's Lively lilac. The flowers are Bundle Monster image plate BM-221 and Konad Special Polish in Light Pink. This one is fairly simple and the spread out nature of the flower stamp makes little mistakes forgivable. ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm excited to share this one with my fans! Pinning! Thank you for taking the time to create it and post! ~Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    Here is my web page bi fold patio doors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay in a Hotel for a Few Days - The right way to obtain an inexpensive and
    perfect-for-you vacation apartment rental in Spain is not your destination?
    Hopefully this odd storm spotter phenomena won't happen too often, and not to anyone reading this. With some refreshing options available, you can get an electronic storm spotter forecaster. But when Jovian rain liquid helium falls, it does encourage behaviors that increase your exposure to the viruses already present.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog tornado chasing Vehicle

    ReplyDelete