Share

May 1, 2013

Gold Wild Kitty Nails

                 I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but I LOVE animal prints!

 Gold and black cheetah with glitter and bling...be still my inner Italian. I know animal prints have been done every which way you can imagine but I was dying to wear this combo. My husband and I have two lovely cats and I'm quite fond of the big cat breeds. If you have seen some of my earlier post, my oldest cat Phnx creeps into the background of my photos from time to time.
Konad Special Black/China Glaze I'm Not Lion/CG Swing Baby

I picked up this bottle of Swing Baby at Sally's a while back and as soon as opened it I heard leopard or cheetah print calling my name. (Okay, I didn't really hear anything. I have this weird nail obsession but I'm not crazy :) Okay,  I'm pretty sure I'm not.) I used two coats of Swing Baby on eight of my nails and two coats of I'm Not Lion on just my ring fingers. I'm Not Lion is such a beautiful glitter and it adds another cat to the manicure :) The design is Mash-40 and Konad Special Polish in Black.

 I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but I LOVE animal prints!



4 comments:

  1. This is really wonderful.. Too bad we don't have china glaze here.. :( But it doesn't matter, I really love your nail art designs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I order most of my polish online... amazon and ebay both have China Glaze and all sorts of nail stamps. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Thanks for the info. My friends dropped by this afternoon and I had their nails done. Thanks to you. you are so much my inspiration. Although my work are not that perfect , at least I am improving. Thanks to your posts . Such an inspiration!! :D

      Delete
  3. Love this look! Also wanted to let you know I nominated you for a liebster award :) http://dagadelic.blogspot.ca/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular