Translate

Friday, November 8, 2013

Teal Geometric Nails

Teal, black and white... I like! :)
A simple to do manicure that looks way more complicated to achieve than it really is.
 
Konad Special Polish Black/ White on White/ Flyin' High/Sech Vite/ BM-223
 
For this design I started off with two coats of my base colors. The Creamy teal color is China Glaze Flyin' High. I love the formula of this polish. It is easy to work with, opaque and glossy when dry.
 
Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-223
 
Once my base was dry I added the white diagonal across my index finger and began stamping the design on my thumb and ring finger.
 
 
Add your finishing touches and it looks like you spent all afternoon on your nails. Truth be told this design took about 30 minutes base to top coats :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment